Health Care Solutions
Telehealth encompasses an even broader definition of remote healthcare that may not involve clinical services i.e. transmission of still images, e-health including patient portals, remote monitoring of vital signs, continuing medical education and nursing call centers.
- Improved access – for over 40 years, telemedicine has been used to bring healthcare services to patients in remote and distant locations. Not only does telemedicine improve access to patients but it allows physicians and health faculties to expand their reach beyond their own offices.
- Cost Efficiencies – reducing or containing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reasons for adopting telemedicine and telehealth technologies.
- The cost of healthcare is reduced by increased efficiency through better management of chronic diseases, shared health professional staffing, reduced travel times and fewer or shorter hospital stays.
- Patient Demand – The greatest impact of telemedicine is on the patient, their family and their community.
- Telemedicine technologies are supported by MDM’s Green Technology.
MDM Limited’s partnerships with healthcare IT firms and over 30 consultants with healthcare experience in EMR and other health related expertise, MDM has the ability to participate in any projects with regard to medical record conversion and security of records.
Additionally, MDM Limited is in partnership with Med-Code Data Institute and Workforce Resources. Because of these partnerships MDM has the ability to train and place medical coding, billing and transcribing professionals.
MDM limited group has expertise in the assessment, installation and implementation of electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic health record (EHR) systems.